Sunday, December 4, 2011

Long day ahead..



Slept in really late today. I have to get cleaned up and get things done before we have to leave. Scott is only working till 4 today so that gives me 2 hours. I slept really late today. I was so tired. Sleeping seems to be my only way to just drowned everything else out. So much going on right now.. I'm just taking it day by day, moment by moment. and not going to far ahead.


Ohh.. red box keeps dinging my credit card. Last night they got it for $50.00. I don't have any of the movies here so I don't know what the hell is going on. I did look them up online and they have a number that I can about it.. funny, a lot of people say this has happened to them too. I am going to call them and raise all kinds of hell and dispute the charges. Hopefully that will do it.


 I have the front door open and kids keep passing the window on their bikes. Its so cute!! Makes me think about Brittany and Jackson..


Well.. I have a lot to do..


Talk to you guys tonight.


Ohh. I have lots of new pictures of the kittys in their new homes and I will be posting them over the weekend. I am just running behind with so many post but bare with me.. I will get caught up! I have shopping to do, a long drive to make and won't be back till after 10pm.. so its going to be a very long night.


xoxo


K Jaggers












No comments:

Post a Comment