Thursday, December 1, 2011

In the air...

Tumblr_lvef1nsfeg1r5gdwso1_500_large


December will be here in less than 24 hours. I can feel Christmas in the air!! In fact, I will probably do a little shopping today! I didn't get to bed till really late and I woke up to phone calls about the cats. A lot of people want females but I can't control how many of those my cats have! I am hoping for today to be a bit slower being I have things I have to do in while. After I am done with this post, I am going to get the post up for home made sugar scrubs because I promised it would be up YESTERDAY!! Its pretty much done except for few more notes. Then, time to clean up and head out. I will be out a while so don't look for me to be blogging till tonight sometime in the evening. Scott has to go to the auction at 7 and I suspect, you will hear from me before then!


I have checked on the kittens.. both are doing great and everyone seems to be very happy with their new babies! I am sure they will bring more love to their homes than they will ever expect.


Well.. need to get that post finished.. I want to try to be out of here by 130 at the latest.


Talk to you in a bit!


Have a great day and be sure to check out the homemade sugar scrub post! Its a great homemade gift and I am making a ton of it! =))


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment