Sunday, September 25, 2011

Afternoon!

20090208144044


Hello!!


I hope you are having a great Saturday!



I got up and got out and headed to the grocery store and got a roast in the oven and now waiting on Scott to get home and for our friends to get here.



I hate entertaining when the house isn't done but.. whataever.. I think it will be great hanging out with friends. The roast in the oven smells AMAZING!! I decided to use one of those bags to cook it and the veggies in. I hope it comes out good! I will take some pictures to show you and let you know how well it turned out. Fingers crossed its tender!



It a pretty day but not near as pretty as yesterday. The big puffy clouds have gone away. But I think its suppose to be in the 70's and 80's all next week.. No leaves turning yet... I can't wait till the vivid colors of fall come out! I am ready for fall! I am going to get the house decorated as soon as I can.



Well.. thanks for the emails about the video of the house! I really like it here so far. I just hate that the house is not done yet. Little by little we will get it done!



Have a great day.. I will chat with you tonight!



xoxo



K Jaggers





No comments:

Post a Comment