Friday, September 30, 2011

A fall FRIDAY!!

Tumblr_ls047hzqfz1qeswteo1_500_large



Well FRIDAY is here! I hope everyone is happy the weekend is pretty much here! I am really looking forward to this weekend because its fair time around here! Its suppose to be in the low 60's tomorrow so I am waiting till Sunday because it will be a little warmer.. not much but every degree higher helps. Plus its suppose to be more windy on Saturday.. I love fall and the crisp air but you add wind and its going to be freezing!



I don't even know if I am leaving the house today. I have to be here around 3-5 because the cable guy is coming back to fix some more things.. I can't begin to tell you guys how much I am disliking Time Warner vs. Direct tv. I just think the quality is not near as good and customer service really really sucks! But husby really wanted to try Time Warner but it won't be a surprise when I change back.



Right now the kittens are walking all around the living here.. ( here where I am ) and sweet Willow is right in the middle of them trying to play! Its really good to let them walk on a level floor compared to their big Tupperware container because the towel gets all moved around making it hard for them to walk. One more week and I can start trying to feed them some solid foods! Its crazy how they grow up so fast!



This Michael Jackson trial is pretty consuming. I really don't think he meant to kill him but it happened and he should have never given him that kind of medication outside a hospital setting.. I can tell you what.. I wouldn't want to come in behind the Casey Anthony trial. I wonder if the jurors will give him the 4 years.. Can you believe its only 4 years??? I really think our justice system is messed up in so many ways. But it will be interesting to see what happens. I personally think he should get the full 4 years and loose his medical license. I mean he tried cleaning up the room/ crime scene and that goes to prove that he knew he was wrong and in trouble and then not knowing how to do CPR.. Yea.. he was only in it for the $.. and made a huge mistake. I don't think he did it on purpose but that doesn't really matter.



Well I am going to clean up a bit and work around the house. I have a lot to do around here so I am going to get busy! When I take a break.. I will talk to you then!



Have a GREAT Friday!



xoxo



K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment