Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello Wednesday!!!



Hope your Wednesday got off to a good start! I did fall asleep on the couch last night and woke up in the early am and went upstairs to bed. I am just glad I fell asleep without laying there too long. I slept in but my phone kept ringing from 800 #'s.. Yea.. if I don't know the #.. I don't answer.. So just in case anyone reads this who tries calling from a weird #. You will have to leave a message.


I have a few things I want to get done around here today. I want to get the fall decorations up along with putting more away and work on not only unpacking and also try to clean a little bit. There are all kinds nose prints on our glass door from none other than Super Cooper. Scott said he saw a bumper sticker that said something like..  ~ No, my car isn't dirty.. that is nose art from my dog~  Well if thats the case.. we have a lot of nose art on our front door!


The sun is out today and its just beautiful out. I think the weather is suppose to be beautiful until Sat. Oct. 1st. The high that day is suppose to only be 63 for a high. Sunday its suppose to be a little warmer with a high around 67. We have the fair coming up and I am super excited about going. I also love that Scott will get free tickets to get in because they will have a dealership booth there. I will be sure to get lots of pictures. I'm sure we will have a great time! I love fairs. I don't ride those rinky dink rides but I love the food, the booths and all the things to see!


Did any of you see Bill O'Reilly on the view today? Oh my.. I don't want to really start bashing.. but damn..people like him is why the world won't change. I think he is just plain awful. But he does have a new Lincoln book out that I am interested in reading. Its called ~ Killing Lincoln ~  He was a history teacher and from what I understand its a great book about the days leading up to his assassination. I think it might just be a great history book to read. Lets face it.. Bill O'Reilly tends to write more books about himself than anything else but.. I am wanting to get the Lincoln book and check it out. If any of you have read or in the middle of reading this book.. send me an email and let me know what you think of it.  ~ kishajaggers@aol.com ~


Speaking of emails.. I have a TON of emails not only in AOL but also on Facebook.. Please don't think I am upset or ignoring you.. I'm not.. I have just been busy but I am going to take a little time today to answer a few of them. I am just trying to focus on getting this house together. Its hard to spend a lot of time online when there is so much to do around here. But I do tend to take a break around 4.. so today I will be sending emails out around then!


Well.. I am going to get Giovanni bathed and then work around here!


Have a great day.. I will be back to chat with you guys later!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment