Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Looong Day..

This post is going to be kinda long so settle in and enjoy!


I don't really know where to start. I didn't blog last night or tonight or today because I got mad at Scott and just needed to deal with that... Now don't send me a ton of emails wanting to know why because its private. There are only 4 people who know why I was upset and its staying that way.. I did my best to deal with it in the right way but yea.. that didn't happen. I ended up taking it out on one of the 4 people who didn't really deserve it. I feel really bad for how poorly I handled myself and all I can do is apologize and try to do better the next time. I was just so upset that I didn't deal with it well. And.. NO>> HE DIDN'T CHEAT ON ME OR LIE TO ME.. So there. It was more like a bad decision. And NO .. We are NOT splitting up.. We all get upset at our husbys and wives at times and thats it.. I love him more than anything and nothing will change that.


I was still mad this morning when I woke up. I again said a few things I shouldn't have but some how I got calm and knew that the way I was handling it needed to change. Scott and I had a long talk about 3 am and again when I got up.. and before I knew it he showed up at home. He ended up taking 1/2 the day off to come home and do stuff that I needed his help with. I think it was his way of trying to bring the peace back around. And it worked...


He came home, started breaking down boxes and working in the garage. God knows I needed his help out there so I just let him work and as I calmed down, I went out there and started to help. We worked for a long time out there moving things around, bringing things in and just did our best to organize it better.


We both came in.. had some lunch and I wanted to go on a hike. I know he probably wasn't really feeling it but again.. I think he was just trying to make me happy so.. off we went.



In our back yard we have all these trails that go back into the woods. Maybe 30 feet from the back deck..




So Scott took the lead and off we went.


~ My pictures really don't do it justice. I had my settings all screwed up ~ 


( I will get more ) but here is some of what we found.


After walking and hiking for about 2 minutes we came upon..



this beautiful creek!


Cooper loved it.




As you can see the leaves are already falling back here!


Cooper was diving in all over the place!


This is a great great treasure to have so close to the house!


Scott stood there watching Cooper play!


When we use to live in North Vernon Indiana we had a creek like this on the property and when we moved.. I really missed it..




We live in a little neighborhood now but this helps me feel like we are more in the country again!


I can promise you that that Super Cooper and I will be taking many trips back here..


I made a little video while we were down there. Let me tell you in advance that on the right side you will see a little blurry area. Water got splashed on the camera and I didn't really notice it until I was uploading it on youtube.




Doesn't that water just sound amazing!? LOVE IT!!




We headed back because Scott was getting eaten alive by Mosquito's. But see how close the house is?


There is the back of the house.. I think its pretty!


Once we got back, Cooper smelled like creek water so..




he got a bath on the front porch!


We then took all the broken down boxes to the dealership and got rid of them. We took the back roads all the way there and it was such a nice drive. After getting so upset, the wind and smell of the air was so calming and relaxing.


We came home and since Scott had been in his handy man mood I asked him to look at the dishwasher. Every since we moved in the dishwasher had a problem where the door wouldn't lay all the way flat so the rack would be tilted and it was hard to load.



Scott got busy on it and got it fixed..


And also today..




The mirror hung in the dining room. We did buy it a while back to put in the living room but here, we don't have a lot of room this living room and I thought it would look great in the dining room. The light from that pretty little chandler really reflects beautiful off of it.


Also tonight.. .




my car is in the garage. Really Really happy about that!




Damn Giovanni walking all over it too! Grrrrrrrrr..


I also love that the..




deck it clear too. We will get a pretty table out there but I think we will wait till spring to do that.


While Scott was busy getting things done.. I made us a quick dinner.




Philly Steak and Cheese Sandwiches.




I was going to make fries but I wanted something simple so I just tossed some chips on the plate and it was a great dinner!


We of course ate it in front of the tv because..




the results from Dancing with the Stars was on.. I have to say.. I am happy Nancy Grace and Chaz Bono made it through. Those 2 are my favorites. I think Chaz Bono looks better as a he that he ever did as a she and I think it takes a lot of courage to live a life where you are true to yourself. He is now. and it shows how happy he is! Can't wait till next week to watch it!


Now on to my kitty cats!


I got this great picture of




Gabby and her baby! Is there anything cuter!?


Well maybe so.. because this sleeping beauty is pretty darn cute too!


I took this video yesterday and I put it up on facebook already but I had to share it with you too!




Those are my babies!



I need to be getting to sleep soon. Its 2 am here. I haven't been sleeping really good the past few days sharing a bed with my husby. For me its next to impossible to fall asleep in the right conditions but when you add in a snoring husband.. who likes to hog the covers and take up the entire bed makes it next to impossible for me to get to sleep next to him. I like to keep the tv on till I doze off and he is totally the opposite! On Thursday the cable people are coming to fix a job they messed up and when they do that, I am pretty sure we are going to sleep seperate. Tonight I am going to try to doze off on the couch and see if that helps. Then head up to bed after he is up.



So I started the movie ~ Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps ~ I love this movie! I love the story line of course.. and I love the actors.. so going to watch this until I fall asleep!



Hope tomorrow is a better day..without any stress or apologies. I am starting to look for a part time job. I want some extra money before the holidays and to be very honest.. I have not had a job in 10 years mainly because of fear. I want to get past that. I don't want anything full time 20-25 hours will be great! So I am searching all the online places for jobs and hopefully I will come up with something. But its scary for me..



Ohh.. another thing.. I took off my acrylic nails. I decided that I would try something more natural. I don't really like it so far but I am going to give it a try. I don't know if it will last for long but I have to give them the chance to grow and get strong. We'll see.



Anyway.. tomorrow will be better.. Promise!



Hope you guys have a great Wednesday!



xoxo



K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment