Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Monday...

87266290_vjnarjbe_c_large


Afternoon everyone!


I know many of you guys are at work right now probably wanting to get home! Just hang in there!! It will be time to leave soon!


I am sitting here, windows open and watching it sprinkle right now. I have already been out and about. Scott wanted me to bring him some lunch so after only being up a few minutes, I got myself in the car and took husby some food. I wasn't that happy about it either being I wanted to stay home all day. But it only took a few minutes and really helped him out.


After I am done with this post, I plan on getting into the garage and bringing more things in and putting it away. I have a great start on the house at this point but still so much to do.


Ohhh.. I said I would show you some pictures of the castle house that is right down the road..




Here it is..




Is that not a beautiful home!?




Its a French Family Chateau so says the sign!


I just loved it! I took Scott by it yesterday when I snapped these pictures!


Too bad we didn't get to move in to that home!! Plenty of room for lots of kitty cats in that house!


Speaking of kitty cats..


I walked in from taking Scott lunch and saw all these




adorable faces waiting to greet me! I dropped my purse and went and got the camera and when I got back to them, they were all still at the edge of the basket! I already posted this picture on facebook because I think it is so adorable! They are starting to walk better and wanting time out of the basket! They get play time out! But for the most part the basket is their little home!


Well off to work in the garage!


Talk to you guys in a bit!


xoxo


K Jaggers








No comments:

Post a Comment