Sunday, September 25, 2011

Night.

Tumblr_lrv8l4mshw1qgl14po1_400_large


I should be getting to bed but I am trying to finish the movie I am watching.. → The Aviator ←. I love this movie. I can still remember watching this movie with my late mother in law on a beautiful sunny afternoon.. How I miss her.


Well.. as I told you.. we had some friends over for dinner. So I made a roast in one of those little cooking bags that come with the seasoning. Sorry .. I didnt get a picture of that but you can find them in the spice isle.




I followed the instructions for the most part. I cooked it a little longer than it said to just to make sure the meat was good and tender..




Let it rest for a few minutes..




And served it up. I am sorry for the poor picture. I just wasn't thinking about pictures tonight.. It kinda felt weird eating in the new dining room. I sure have got to cozy that room up a lot!!!!!!! Anyway.. Scott was kinda a grump tonight. He has not been feeling very good the past few days. I am hoping like hell that a good nights sleep where he can sleep in tomorrow.. will do him good. I basically had to force him to take some cold medicine tonight but I did get some down him. Fingers crossed he starts to feel better. I hate him moping around here.


Ohh.. I forgot to mention.




I had to handle somethings in the money center of Walmart and the lines today were insane. I don't know how many of you know the layout of most Walmarts but the line extended out the doorway of the money center and all the way to the bank 2 stores down. It was so crazy! So I went ahead and did my




shopping and went back.. The line was still really long. I had to wait and when I got up there I asked what was going on.. The kind enough to explain to me that it was college time and all the people in the line were there to cash their Pell Grant checks.. WOW.. things have sure changed since I was in college. With my Pell Grants.. they went directly to the school. I can't help to think that maybe its not such a good idea to allow the students just to cash those checks.. I mean think of the things they are probably spending that $ on.. I don't know.. Its just crazy!!


I posted a couple pictures on Facebook that I thought I would share with you!




This one was from last night. Isn't Gabby just precious with those babies. Look at her face while she is holding on to her baby. Freaking adorable!




Here is my boy! Still thinking of names for him but right now I am feeling


~ Swagger ~




And here is another cute picture of a couple of the others. They sure are cute! We all love them around here.


I got some of the study put together. I still have a lot to do in there but I got started!! Will work more tomorrow!


Well.. I need to get to bed!


Sweet dreams..


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment