Friday, September 30, 2011

Tonight's Dedication..

As I told you guys earlier today ( well its late now.. so yesterday ) was the mark for my kittens turning 3 weeks old!!!


You guys know how much I love these babies so I took a few pictures dedicated to them and a fun little video to share in their honor!


First off.. I have been really blessed with happy healthy cats. If Gabby was not young and strong there would have been no way she could have had 2 litters so close together. Healthy kittens just don't happen. you have to have healthy parents. So if you are going to try to breed your cat, make sure that they are healthy and that you can actually afford to care for them. Anything can happen and vet care is not cheap. I say this because when a lot of people see the pictures of the kittens they sometimes decide that they would love kittens too. I didn't just do it on a whim.. I have read more books that most people on cat care and did everything I could possibly do to prepare first. So please keep those things in mind..


Sooooooo.. as I said, my babies are..


3 WEEKS OLD!!!!!


This baby is..




my little chocolate guy! We are keeping him for sure.. I think he is just precious and hes the largest of the bunch!


This little guy..




is the smallest kitten of the bunch and he is really shy.. Sorry I didn't get a better picture! I tried!! This one is very sweet and close to my heart too!


 Now this one is..




my chocolate female! My moms favorite and she is the most energetic of the bunch!


And last but not least is..




this little guy that is really laid back and seems like nothing bothers him!




I snapped this picture of the chocolate twins because I love how they are sitting.. and in the back.. that's NOT Gabby!! Thats WILLOW!! Has she grown or what!?


Ok.. Video time!!


So as you can see they are doing really good with walking! I just hate for them to grow up! Time goes by so fast and that is one of the major reasons I am getting tons of pictures and videos! I am uploading this video on Facebook for all my buddies that do not read the blog!


Ok.. now on to more news.. other than the kitty cats! ( But they are the biggest news of the night! )


Well tonight Scott didn't get home till late. They stayed a bit later than 8 to wrap up a deal.. Wasn't too happy about that. I hate when he works late but I want him to sell all the cars he can get. He has to stay because most nights he is the only one left with a key to the building. I hate that too! I just want him to make another copy of them and hand them over to someone else so he can get back home! He was really tired after working 14 hours. We had a quick and easy dinner and then enjoyed Greys Anatomy together. It wasn't long after it ended that he was in the shower and in bed. I miss him.. But we will have more time together tomorrow and over the weekend.


Also tonight.. I got a email from a good friend that I haven't heard from in a while. I think I told you guys about it in a earlier post but I got a email sent her way tonight too! Its funny how we were both wondering what the hell we did to one another when in fact it was a problem with an email! I think we both were very relieved to figure out neither of us were upset! Kinda foolish, I know! But happy to hear from her! So that made me smile tonight!


The temperatures were cooler tonight.. Not sure what it was but I would guess the low 60's. So we started up the..




fireplace to add a little heat..  ( Thats Willow in the corner ).. Scott quickly told me that it probably cost 3 $ a minute to run it because its a gas fireplace.. So I only left it on for about 20 minutes or also after my mom told me he might be right being gas is not cheap.. Yikes!! I sure don't like it near as much as a real fireplace but on cold winter nights.. I am sure we will love it. I know its hard to tell that its on in the picture but we had it turned down on low. But I am going to check into how much it will really cost to use.. I think it might be important to know.


Well I am starting to get tired. I have a few errands to run tomorrow and I have to go to the bank and get rent paid. God knows I wish I could skip that bill but love this house too much to not pay it. Its easy to pay because I just go into the local bank and make the deposit into the account. Love that!


Anyway.. Sweet dreams.. Hope you liked the updated pictures of the babies! And you know when they turn a month old in another week.. I am going to take a ton of pictures.. so stay tuned!


Have a great Friday!!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment