Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nighty Night

Good_night_051_large


Just a quick note before I lay down. I have to be up at a reasonable hour tomorrow because the cable people are suppose to be here between 9am - 11 am.. and I have a feeling it will be more around 9 am. and you guys know how much of a morning person I am.. I can promise you.. tomorrow I am going to be tired!


I am also heading to a coffee shop that is looking for help. Sounds like a great little job for me. I have no idea if the job opening has been filled but I am going to try to put on a brave face and see what I come up with. It might be a no but I am going to try anyway. So wish me luck please!!


Scott and I had kinda a relaxing night. We didn't do much..Today I was feeling kinda under the weather so I had tomato soup and a grilled cheese while Scott had a frozen meal of chicken teriyaki. Really it suited us both really well tonight. The soup really hit the place with me. I have always loved soup and it sure made me feel a bit better. We then turned on the tv.. watched Nancy Grace for a while and then saw Turner & Hooch coming on so we sat back and watched that.. all while Super Cooper drove us nuts in his own way wanting to play ball all night.


I took a long long bubble bath.. had a long honest talk with mom about a few things and here I am getting ready to get some sleep. Its a late night tomorrow for Scott so he won't even be home till around 830 or so. Its going to be a long day..


Right now the kittens are getting so big that its hard for them all to nurse at the same time.. they are fighting to get some milk! Awww.. I tried to lay her out a little more so they could all eat. It close to time to start trying to let them have some solid food..Well.. they turn 3 weeks old tomorrow!! So we got another week at least before I can start doing that. I am sure Gabby is ready too!


I need to sleep! Hope you guys have a great Thursday.. Talk to you in the am.


Sweet Dreams


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment