Friday, September 30, 2011

Busy Day!!



Hello.. I hope you are having a beautiful evening. I have been busy today.


I got up and dealt with the cable guy who ran the line that needed to be ran but they didn't have our boxes on the work order.. Grrrrrrr... so the guy is coming back tomorrow afternoon to bring the right boxes. 


My mom did me a huge favor today and I took off to go take care of that and also headed to the dealership to see Scott. I was going to grab a quick bite with him and ended up having to wait for over an hour because






he was busy with customers. I love listening to him work.. He really knows his stuff.. thats for sure. I was happy that the dealership had quiet a few customers.




Michael was busy working a deal too..


I then had to pick up a little






cat food and by time I got home it was after 3.




I pulled in and Mr. Giovanni was on the front porch. He had been in the garage because he tends to get sick a lot and I felt bad about him being in there all the time so I let him out. He strolled the neighborhood for a while and then he came home.. I am just glad he found his way back and it makes me feel better that he is getting out for a while to roam and get some fresh air.




 Once I got home I got a text message from a really good friend that I had not talked to in a while! I thought she was upset about something and she thought I was upset about something! How funny is that! I am just glad she sent a text!!! So going to be working on getting an email together for her tonight!! Super happy about that!


Scott should be off work in 30 minutes if there are no customers. It Greys Anatomy tonight so you know what we will be doing!!! I think its the season premier of Private Practice.. I like that show but not near as much as Greys Anatomy. I don't even know if I am cooking tonight. We might just snack our way through the night.


Well this year we are having Christmas here. Right now we only have 4 people confirmed. Mom, Don, Laci and her college roommate.. I am hoping we get the kids but I am not getting along with my ex husband over what he did to Brittany's hair so I don't know if that will happen or not. He likes to be controlling.. But we have also invited Scotts family too. Laura and Jerred are also invited.. Not sure how many people will come yet but I think its going to be a great time!


Well got to go.. Husby will be home soon!




ohhhh!!!




My babies turned 3 weeks old today!! More pictures to come tonight!




Be back to talk to you guys more tonight!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment