Thursday, September 29, 2011

In Love with............. FALL!!!!!!!!!!!



SOOOOOO HAPPY FALL is finally here again!!!! It’s my fave season for a variety of reasons, including:
1. BEAUTIFUL LEAVES AND THE SOUND THEY MAKE WHEN THEY CRUNCH!!!


2. FUN Holiday’s


3. PUMPKIN Baking


4. Warm fires. EITHER camp fires or a cozy fireplace


5. Fall Fashion. LOVVVVVVES.


6. Bath and Body Works’ Fall candle collections. My faves are leaves, creamy pumpkin and hot chocolate.


7. Hot Chocolate. HELLO MY FAVE THING EVER.


8. Hiking


9. TV Shows start again (House, American Idol, Greys Anatomy specifically)


10. Shopping for presents for all the people I love!!!


What do you love about fall!? Email me at kishajaggers@aol.com and I will be sure to share them with you all on here!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment