Monday, September 26, 2011

Bring on Fall!!!

1256556-12-1316960636567_large
 




I didn't really say anything on Sept. 23 but do you guys realize that it was the first day of fall!!?


I know summer is great.. you can swim, tan, and sit inside in the cool air conditioning but fall is much much better in my eyes! Where we are now, I think its going to take a little longer for all the leaves to change and start dropping. I don't think there are any things that I don't like about this season. I guess the main thing I don't care about fall is that winter is right around the corner! And winter I don't care for so much!


Its kinda rainy today but the sun is trying to peek out. Scott got up first - some where around 1130 and then I got up about an hour later. He parked his butt on the couch and is watching some stupid series on the tv.. so I got my coffee, my computer and made my way upstairs. I was trying to order a movie online and it won't do it up here so as I type this I am on hold with Time Warner. I am not so fond of this tv system. I think it SUCKS compared direct tv. I mean really it does. I switched because Scott wanted to but I might end up switching back.. Not sure yet.. but maybe!


I don't have many plans for today. Just working around here. I need to clean up the house a bit and also get back into the study and start unpacking that room some more. I started on it last night but didn't get too far.. So much more left to do. I have no idea how we are ever going to get this all done. Right now its livable but its certainly not done!


I am going to get Scott in the car and go find this castle that I saw a week or so ago. I took a wrong turn and stumbled upon it. It was amazing. I think its a business or something but I passed by too fast to see the sign.. So we are going to check that out today too! I will for sure get some pictures up to show you guys what I am talking about!


Well.. Time warner finally picked up so I am going to talk to them and get things fixed!


Hope you have a great afternoon!


xoxo


K Jaggers


No comments:

Post a Comment