Monday, September 26, 2011

Time for Bed!!!

76369_172597286084162_172596299417594_584953_3931161_n_large




I should be getting myself to bed soon but I am still up.. at 2 am and trying to get more unpacked around here. I worked most of the afternoon on the study and Scott helped out by cutting down boxes and getting rid of them. We had a ton..and once he got those boxes done, I had already piled up another bunch that he will have to get this coming weekend.


Its really starting to feel like home here. I am still not use to the house or the way things are but its starting to feel right. I even got some pictures hung up today! I feel pretty accomplished!


I kinda lucked out tonight.. I didn't have to cook dinner. We basically snacked our way through the night. Tomorrow will be a late night so I will only cook a little something.. Nothing too big since he won't be home till after 8. I don't have any big plans myself tomorrow. I am hoping that I can stay home all day and not go any where. I have a few boxes in the house still to get to and then I head back into the garage and gradually start bringing more things in and putting them away one at a time. All the major stuff is in..so it shouldn't be that hard.


If you have tried calling me and haven't gotten an answer, there is a good chance the signal is bad. I don't get good reception in the house and depending where my phone is laying.. I don't get reception. Yea.. it sucks but we are suppose to be getting an antenna on top of the roof to help. Once that gets here in the mail and we get it up, hopefully it works better. Send a text if you need to!


Once the house is together, I will be working hard on getting things back to normal around here on the blog. I have received your emails asking for fall looks, tutorials, hauls, cooking post, cat post, and the list goes on and on. I can't wait for things to get back to normal too but I have to get our home together first! I really want to be able to park in the garage again!  So please be patient!


Scott and I watched Hanna tonight too. I will get a review up sometime tomorrow. I tend to work for a while and take breaks. So I will get that review done asap!


Well its late.. I want to get a snack and get to sleep!


Have a great Monday!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment