Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tea Time with ~ Kisha ~



I love drinking hot tea. But honestly the best part of the whole hot tea experience ARE THE PRETTY TEA CUPS YOU CAN DRINK THEM OUT OF! Let’s take a look!




Look how pretty these are. Great for any time of day or place. LOVE






The best tea cup finds I’ve come across are just in old antique stores honestly. It’s fun to play the mix match game and not get a whole set. Plus, it’s hard not to think about where those tea cups came from! Perhaps the 1920s or 1930s? Ooo la la!




But I do encourage every gal to have a common set up tea cups for special occasions. Nothing is better than a fine China collection that you can pass on for generations to come. My mom has given 2 BEAUTIFUL tea sets this past year that I just adore! I am always on the hunt for beautiful dainty tea sets!


Tumblr_lf6dl23xu41qad2cdo1_500_large


Time to enjoy this cup of jasmine tea!  I love the blooming teas..


And lets face it.. Fall is the perfect time to sit back in a comfy sweater with a hot cup of tea.


xoxo


K Jaggers


No comments:

Post a Comment