Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tired..

Quotes-250_large




Really Really long day!! Right now I am already in bed watching tv pondering all I have to do tomorrow.


Packing is going pretty well... its exhausting but its coming along!


This use to be the dining room.. all those boxes on the table are full and the ones on the floor are waiting to be filled up!


Then more stacked against the wall in the corner..


Then a lot of the breakable things from the cabinets found a nice home in their boxes on the couch..




The kitchen is basically done except for the food..


Boxes are piling up going down the hallway..
And just a little bit ago..


I got one of the bedroom closets done..
So I am feeling kinda accomplished! I was talking with Scott tonight and I told him that I had no idea how we are going to get everything packed.. and he actually said..
I'm confidant YOU'LL get it all done!! I could have slapped the shit out of him right then! J/K.. I don't think he has put one thing in a box yet.. Well thats ok.. on moving day his butt is going to be moving all those boxes and the furniture!


I didn't do much today other than pack and blog! I didn't even leave the house till Scott got home.. Then we went out to the grocery to get pizza's for dinner and lets not forget the




beer to go with it.. But baby was having a hard time making up his mind..




but found some he wanted.. and then we were off to load up the boxes.. I love that the store has this special little spot right in the front of the store where anyone can help themselves to as many boxes as they like.. for free of course! I'll get a picture tomorrow when I go back tomorrow to show you guys what I am talking about.


When we were loading up the Nissan Rogue with the boxes a lady noticed the dealer tag and wanted to know if we were buying or selling.. It was kinda funny..




Scott walked right up to her and gave her his card.. Then we went back in for more boxes and she was still waiting with more questions. Of course he talked to her about her car,  about getting another car, and before he walked away he gave her his card of course.. Before I got into a relationship with him, I would have never guessed so many people shop for cars..but they do.. and he finds business every where he goes! He doesn't do all the selling anymore, but he sure has the car business running through his veins!




Our little Nissan was full to the brim with boxes!! And thats just one days worth! Tomorrow I will have to get more.. But I should have enough until he is home from work.. I like him to go with me so I don't have to make a lot of trips to the car.


On to Kitty Cat News..


 ( I posted a couple of these pictures already on facebook but since I know many of you guys out there are not friends with me on facebook so I am going to post them on here too! )




Willow was loving helping me pack up the kitchen cabinets. She was in and out and just having a dandy time playing around up there! I love this picture of her!




Giovanni wasn't too far away either. They all know something is going on with the boxes and all the packing going on!


After Scott was home and after we had dinner, I came back to check on Gabby and the kittens and when I saw her..




holding one of the babys close I had to get a picture!




There is nothing like a mothers love.. even when it comes to kitty cats..


And just a few minutes ago I snapped this picture..




of them all nursing.. They are just too precious.




Willow is still keeping her distance. She is now being nice to Gabby but just doesn't want anything to do with her new brothers and sisters! I am sure that will change..I am not nervous about her trying to hurt them because most of the time she runs away from them all. But right now she is right beside of me watching them!


More thoughts..


I got a bunch of people on facebook and through my email talking about a family member of mine recently getting into trouble and landing herself in jail. I am not going to talk about the details but its a mess.. and she is facing some pretty serious problems. Thank you guys for being kind. I don't agree with what she was doing mainly because the kids were all around.. but I also know she is not her mistakes. She is basically an orphan. Both her parents are gone and she has no one. I live far away and most of the rest of the family ( the few that are left ), dont have much to do with her. I don't like the name that my grandfather was so proud of be plastered all over the news last week. I was actually in Mexico when I started receiving text messages about what happened. I am worried about her and her kids. I have seriously thought about trying to get her up here to Scott and I, if she ever gets out of jail and putting her to work. Scott would hire her.. I know he would do that for me.. but he would work the shit out of her and I am not sure she is willing to put that kind of effort into it. But its a thought. Many people have done, many many good things for me in the past when I was being as destructive as she was and I feel compelled to pay it forward. Last night I wrote her a 7 page letter and included some pictures of her late parents and hopefully some how it helps bring her some comfort. Everyone is upset at her.. rightfully so.. but I just feel sad about it all. I know she can have a better life.. but I am not so sure she will be getting out anytime soon. I will keep you guys posted because I know many of you care.. mainly my facebook friends..please keep her and her children in your prayers. I think she needs love above everything. I am not posting her name on here. The news did enough of that for a lifetime..
Again.. thanks for your concern.


Well I am going to get some sleep.. Its going to be a long day tomorrow..


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment