Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today..

Tumblr_lqji9zf8sn1r0mtoqo1_500_large
 




Hi you guys!!!


Right now I am sitting here with a cup of tea taking a break from the running I have been doing. I was out earlier picking up somethings for the cruise and look for some heels.. Didn't find any this time around. =(


I have a lot of things to do around here today and tonight. I am getting ready to start putting all those samples in the suit case. And maybe a few clothes. I haven't done shit around here today but that has to change soon. The house is pretty messy right now and my mind is in a 1000 places. Once I start doing something, something else comes into my head and I am off doing that. Gosh.. I sooo have got to get it together!!


I been working on my list trying to get everything written out. Scatter brained it what I am.. When we went to Gatlinburg I packed the worst I have ever packed in my life. I was in a huge hurry with a house full of kids. This time I have to plan much much more! And I already feel behind.


Ohh.. the reason I couldn't talk to you sooner is that my Internet was down.. I not sure why.. its not even raining! But glad its fixed now!


Its 5 pm and the clock is ticking.. I think I am meeting Scott some where out for dinner tonight. I just don't feel like cooking.. Thinking Japanese tonight!


Hope you guys are all having a great evening!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment