Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bed Time.

Tumblr_ltaqi7txyn1r497s2o1_500_large


What a huge lesson for all of us to learn. I can't even tell you how much I think this is important. Seems like being trustworthy is a lost art among most people. The questions is.. How do you get trust, how do you keep it and what do when it goes away.. I have no idea the answers to those questions.. NONE.


A friend sent me an email tonight and told me basically when someone you trust lies to you it blows up in epic proportions and can just be terrible. I am not the best with trust. I have serious trust issues and I don't know if it will ever change. Just going to keep being me and hope that takes me where I need to go.


I don't have any huge plans tomorrow. If its stops raining long enough, I need to run to the store to get a couple things and then back home to get a few more things done around here. Scott should only be working till 6 pm so I don't have a lot of time to get things done. He is suppose to be off tomorrow but being they are going through some changes at his work, he is working. Yea, not too happy about that. We don't get that much time together and when he works on his days off, it only makes things harder. But whatever..


I am not so happy right now, and maybe now.. less is more. I don't want to just rant on here but I am feeling on edge a bit. I should take my sleeping meds and get my butt to bed.. with a fresh day.. I can't wait till I can my mom and talk to her tomorrow. I talked to 2 of my girlfriends tonight about what's on my mind and they both were very supportive and gave me some great advice. But still need to talk to my mom..don't think I can tie my shoes without talking to her first! Just kidding!! We do talk a lot and she is more than a mom.. shes a best friend.


Anyway, I am posting all the recipes and pictures to the Homemade Sugar Scrub tomorrow!! I have been asked by a lot of my family and friends about it and I want to get it posted asap so everyone knows how to make it. I am serious..I am making a lot of gifts. I am still buying gifts too but its a little extra and also its something for people that you really don't want to buy for but you do want to give something to. I think any lady and some guys would love the sugar scrubs. Promise!!


And don't forget I am starting the new TERRIFIC TUESDAY TIPS tomorrow too! That should be a lot of fun! I am learning so many new tips from the books and I am excited to share them with you!! Maybe some of you guys already know about some of them but here's a good one.. that I never knew..


Kinda a sneak peak at some of the things coming up in that series..


~ You know how bananas always seem to ripen to fast!?  Well all you have to do to keep that from happening is pull them apart!  ~


Who knew that!? I sure didn't and I went to Culinary School and didn't know that! Try it.. I did and it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!


There are so many tips and tricks that I am going to be sharing! Can't wait to get started with them!


Hope you guys have a great Tuesday Morning!!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment