Monday, November 28, 2011

TIRED & GRUMPY!!!



You guys I am so freaking exhausted. I feel horrible. I should be in a hot bath right now but I am laid up on the couch watching Board Walk Empire with husby. He would tell you that I have been a moody moody girl today and I would have to say the same about him!


We got a ton of Christmas decorations up today and right now I am uploading pictures and 5 videos. They will be up as soon as they are done uploading. I wish I could have sat around all day and blogged but too much going on around here today for that.


The house looks so charming with all the holiday decorations up! I can't wait to show you guys! I did kinda mess up the videos a bit by turning the camera the wrong way but thankfully that didn't last the entire length of the videos. I keep thinking that its like a camera but its not!! Sorry if it makes you dizzy.


Anyway, I just wanted to say hi! I will be back later.. hopefully after a hot bath and when I am not so grumpy!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment