Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Afternoon!





Welcome to Tuesday everyone!!!!!!!!


We only have...




till we leave to head out to Louisiana. I cant wait..




This is where we are going to be going!! Well for one night anyway!!!!!!


I have never been a fan of New Orleans.. but going to give yet another try!


I have to get busy getting clothes ready today.. The clock is really ticking! I'm lucky that I am at home and can take my time getting it all figured out. Scott and I are super excited. We have had one of the longest, busiest, craziest summers with all our kids and travels so this is kinda like... our adults only vacation. We are going to be like two teenagers running around that boat!


Last night I got all the paperwork we need to board the boat.. passports and Id's and now all that stuff is safely hanging in a file on the frig so we dont loose them or forget them!


Well.. I did speak to my friend a little while ago.. they will be over for dinner.. So got to get busy around here.


Have a great Tuesday!!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment