Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gatlinburg → Day 2 ←



We all slept through the night and woke up to a beautiful morning..




As you can see...woods all around us.


Scott trying to wake up..


And babysit!




Here is the view of the other end of the porch!


Baby Ashlynn all cleaned up and ready to go!




And always on the go!


Living room area!


I just love the all the bear stuff around. I think that is one of my biggest loves about the Smoky Mountains!




Laura.. cleaned up and ready to go!


Love this picture!


Our girls!
Really liked this picture of Jerred..


Soon we were off to go


to grab some breakfast!




The drive was a 1000 % prettier than what it was when we got there in the dark!


Pigeon Forge!


Lots of stuff to see




And do!




Its such a busy day!




Sure wish we were going to Dolly World on this trip! We didn't have enough time to go but next time!




This is going to be our breakfast spot!


Again another cute bear to welcome us!




hummm...what to get!!


Ashlynn all settled in.


Chocolate Milk for all the kids!


Jerred trying to figure out what looks good!




I love her cute little hair doo!!

Is this picture cute or what!?


Ashlynn loving her chocolate milk too!
But here is what I was loving!!


Jerred showing Ashlynn how to stay in the lines!




Here she is waving bye bye!


We all got finished eating and then headed into the gift shop which had this beautiful




fire place in the middle. I got a couple magnets and out the door we went.




I got this GREAT Picture that I plan on printing out and framing! It turned out really really well!! Thinking I will send Laura one too!




Another great picture! 


We took off to Gatlinburg for a day of shopping..




Almost there! 




I love this area! 




Its sweet and charming!




Lots of pretty flowers around




That is the aquarium




Cute little trolly's all over the place! 




We made it.. The kids were in front of us walking towards the road.




Jerred was having a little fun with Ashlynn as we were walking.




The corner where we parked at!




Wanted to check this out but ended up moving on!




Almost got one of these signs but Scott didn't like the idea of our name on the outside of the house..I kinda agree!




Tons of food in this area..


And Candy!



This is taffy!!




heaven!
he is just working that candy!




shopping!


Love this!




Golf.. but I really took this picture because of the pretty mermaid!




Time to check out the purses!




We spent a lot of time in here! Laura and Jerred stocked up on magnets for themselves and their friends!


I stopped and got a coke




and this little girl was sooooo smart.. She did everything there and was so confident! Loved it!




Strolling through the arcade.. They had public restrooms so we all stopped!


Laura and Jerred!




She was having a great time.. so much to see!




Scott.


Thought this picture was hilarious!


Once we all were done.. we were back to shopping!




Scott really liked this.. You just pour some kind of solution..



Light it




And the fire last a loooong time!


I loved this crystal charm!




Jerred...




being goofy because I asked for the picture!




Into the village..


Candy Store..




We shopped while Scott babysat!


We then headed into a bath store that I loved!!




I loved these soaps..


Good deal!!


Was trying on which ones to get!!




Love this little cozy area of Gatlinburg!




Its so charming with the fountains and the little cottages!




Is this not cute as can be!! Love this picture!


I sure wish I could have been pushed around!!




Love those two bunnies!


We went into a ingraving store..




That I loved!!




So much great art..






I almost bought this picture!




The kids wanted to check into the zip lines. It was $ 100.00 a person and was 2 hours long so...


We moved on!




The Hard Rock Cafe


Think this would be fun!




Here I am trying on a mask!




Love those lights!




Me and Baby!


Our kids! Another great picture that should be printed out and framed!


I loved these kitty cats!




This one is adorable!!!




I also liked these too!




Is that not cute!




yummm!!




There is the sky lift up the mountain.. That is what we are doing in the evening!




Grampa and Ashlynn!




Moving right along! 






Shooting time!




The Mellow Mushroom.. A new restrauant that I liked!




I liked these a lot too!




Hated this shirt!


Amen!




More sight seeing!




Busy area!




Another one of my favorite pictures!




Scott showing her the car!


We were down there about 5 hrs so we decided to go back to the cabin to let the baby take a nap and get cleaned up for dinner !




Sooo off we went!




Another thing I wish we would have had time to do.. Plus I didn't think it would be very easy playing putt putt up a mountain with a baby..




We stopped at the liquor store so the guys could get some beer and also to pick up some wine for us.




This place is so beautiful in the fall... cant wait to come back and see all these trees changing with rich colors.


Almost to the cabin.


The kids got the baby laid down and the boys..




Were back to the ping pong table!




They really used it a lot!




Laura was checking out hiking trails. She really wanted to go hiking.. I did too but she forgot the baby backpack and it just wasn't a good idea to go hiking with a toddler without a back pack for them.. again.. Next Time!!




Those chairs had my name all over them!


We all rested up for a couple hours and then cleaned up and back out for dinner we went!



Stayed tuned to Gatlinburg → Night 2 ←



K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment