Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Busy Day and Night! =)

Tumblr_lpxfl9his91qfrf9mo1_500_large
 




Hello.. I can't be on here long.. Its close to 2 am and I need to be getting to bed.. Oddly enough for whatever reason I am kinda dizzy right now. Not sure why but hope it goes away soon! I am just laying back on the love seat watching the First Wives Club.. Its been forever since I have watched it pretty cute!


I got more done today than expected! Got some shopping done..cleaned up the house.. got all the dressed washed and laundered that I am taking on the cruise, had dinner with friends, watched some tv with Scott, enjoyed a bubble bath while watching some of my favorite youtube beauty gurus, came out watched a movie, worked on my packing list and schedule for the next couple of days and finally opened the suitcases and started adding a few things!


Tomorrow will be similar.. I have some shopping I want to do, I am going to pack some samples of things that we will use on the trip.. including those tide samples in case I have to wash out something in the room and or use the washer and dryers on the boat. I have tons of samples and they are so handy for trips!


I am sooooo excited! I know we both deserve this. Scott has been working like a mad man and this break will do him good and it will do us good too! I am excited about seeing everyone and making as many good memories as we can! I know he is getting just as excited! I showed him This Food Blog that was done about the food from the boat we will be on and he said.. I am going to be eating like a King!! Not like he doesn't already but it is amazing food!


I am so nervous about Gabby. I just wish she would give birth already so I know that she and the kittens are ok before I leave. I will be calling on Monday before we board the boat, then I will call again in the middle of the week to check on her, and then as soon as we get off that boat I will be calling again. I hate that she has to go Friday but they are closed on Saturday due to the holiday. Saturday - Monday is not going to be too easy.. I wont be able to talk to anyone. But I am going to have a note that says CALL ASAP IF SHE HAS THE KITTENS!!  And if they don't I will be shopping for a new Vet once I get home! Lets just hope it all goes well. She has never been boarded. But its the best thing that I can do with her situation and all!


Well.. got lots to do in the coming days so better get my beauty sleep!


Sweet Dreams


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment