Thursday, August 25, 2011

Google VOICE!!!!





I have some interesting news to share with you guys..


How many of you check your voice mails like you should? I know I don't.. Until a few minutes ago I had 15 messages waiting on me to listen to and delete.. Well.. I found something..






GOOGLE'S FREE VOICE MAIL SERVICE..


I am so in love with this very new find that I had to tell you right away..


After a very short setup, it automatically transcribes incoming messages and sends them to you as emails and or text messages.


How amazing is that!!!!


All you have to do is go to..




and follow the set up instructions.. You will have to enter your # and follow the steps.. You will also have to call a number from your phone. When setting up your voicemail you will have a few options.. You can record your own message or use one of theirs.


And then you are done!!


Call from another phone...leave yourself a message and see what happens.. You will get a text in about 1 second with the transcribed message and if you will get a email too. If your phone is like mine.. that's the first place I read emails..


Soooooooooooo dandy!!!


I'm in Love!!!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment