Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good Night!



Well my night has been full of..


Sneezes..



Yep.. looks like I am starting to get Scott's cold. Actually I was feeling a little sick the morning we left Gatlinburg, Ten. I think it was the cool air up in the mountains that we were breathing. So both of us are feeling a little under the weather. I am washing my hands all the time right now.. I am not feeling too bad besides a lot of sneezing and coughing. Scott has felt really bad all day. I just hope he feels good enough to be at work tomorrow.. Plus its a long day for him.. So who knows!


I thing I do know is.. We have




before we get on that ship




and set sail!!!


Soooo we have to get feeling better!!!!


I am  soooooooo....




Just can't wait!!!!


Finally today, I was able to go through all my dresses.. try them on and see which ones I want to take. Thankfully out of 15 or so.. I only discarded 4!!! So that's great! Tomorrow I have to dig out all my heels to match each dress.. Good thing when I was working with Scott.. I had to dress up a lot.. so my closet is more full of dressy clothes rather than every day clothes. Its nice too.. a lot of the dresses I haven't worn in a while so it will be fun changing it up a bit!



Mom is so excited.. She is already packed. My sister and I are running way behind compared to her!

We leave on Saturday the 3rd to head to Louisiana.. We will drive 1/2 way... and stop.. Its like a 10 hour drive. Then Sunday we will drive the rest of the way.. I am hoping to get to the French Quarters around 2 or 3..Then a quick shower and off to go play.. We board the boat Monday morning!!!  There are 16 of us going.. I am not going to name them all off but its a big bunch of us going! Should be a blast! 




Now on to a more bland topic.. I got a email from stalker girl tonight.. She included a hate site in it and linked it to me.. So this is what I have to say to her and any of her little friends and family.. Well.. and anyone else who has a problem with me for whatever reason..

Tumblr_lbtzi2hi2z1qeueajo1_400_large



I dont know what makes people think that its ok to harass someone. She has not been able to with comments being disabled but she found a way.. O-well.. I know my bad language is not so good but too bad.. Its how I feel.. and face it.. if you have me on your mind then thats ok too.. At least I am consuming your thoughts! But seriously get a life.. Scotty and I are going to be married a looong time.. And if you need to see it for yourself, I will be happy to send you my marriage certificate and any other information you want.. Its online.. all you have to do is not be so damn stupid and figure out how to find it. hahaha.. and I wore my dress thank you! But your right.. it is hanging in my closet.. but just so you know the dress in that picture and the dress I wore were not the same! and btw.. I am Scottys bitch.. Proudly.. and if you know whats good for you.. you will keep hiding or you will see the crazy bitch that you write about!  You did make me laugh tonight though!



Ohhh my.. just when you think the stalker is gone.. she pops back up! This bitch is like one of those pop games.. Where the pop up.. then gets smashed back down and then they pop up again! I just need to hit harder! Tee- hee!



Scott if you are reading this is the early am.. check your email baby and you will see what I am talking about!





Well on to thoughts about tomorrow..





Tomorrow I am getting the kitty nursery ready.. I don't know when Gabby will deliver for sure but I am going to get everything ready.. just in case. I already got her birthing box ready.. I just hopes she uses it. I will get some pictures of the set up tomorrow sometime...I am also going to stop this cattery before it gets any bigger. I am just starting to get calls about the kittens. 2 women called today but they seemed like they just wanted to talk more than buy cats. I was suppose to meet one lady tonight but she didn't call back. She told me that she was having issues with her car.. Hopefully she will call back tomorrow. The cats are costing a lot of money to care for.. Some where around $ 500 a month before vet cost. I really thinking of stopping it.. Still trying to decide though.



Also tomorrow.. sure need to do some of that community service.. I might not.. who knows.. I have plenty of time.. and if worse comes to worse I can do longer than 2 hours! I just don't want to be there.. I would rather be picking up trash than be in that place. It just scares me.



Also tomorrow I want to get the house vacuumed.. I should have time to get all this done because its a late night for Scott. Might have to pop in and see him if I have time. He has been sick all day. Driving me crazy.. Acting like a big baby so fingers crossed he feels better tomorrow. I wish he would just head to the Dr and get something to help make him feel better. I almost called today.. probably should have..



Well.. its late.. I need to be in bed!



Sweet Dreams...



Have a great Thursday!



xoxo



K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment