Monday, August 29, 2011

My VIEW POINT...



Wow.. I wish everyone in the world would live like this!


Every since Scott walked into my life, this is what it has been. I am just a lucky and blessed girl to be living out my dreams with one of the most loving men on the planet. He might not always seem it, but he is so aware of my feelings without any words.. and he can finish my sentences. Got to love that man.. I loved that he went dress shopping with me.. I got the one he liked.. he's going to be the one taking it off me! Tee-Hee!!


Did any of you guys see the MTV music awards?? Beyonce is pregnant, It was so freaking cute how she did it! Loved the entire show! I love Adel.. I soooooo need to pick up her CD next time I get the chance.. What a amazing voice!!!!!!


Gabby seems to be doing pretty good without the boys being here. Well.. right after I typed that sentence she came out and it looks like she is walking around trying to find them.. Maybe I spoke too soon!


Well.. got a lot of emails sent out tonight and will send more tomorrow! Our entire family.. all the way to Don's girls are soooooooooooooooooooo excited to be getting real close to sail time! And Friday I am going to get a new camera just for this trip.. My other one is a mess and is hard to work now that is kinda broke.. so time to get another. I am hard on cameras.. I know I am going to really put it to work on this trip!


Well going to email my friend Danielle.. got lots to catch up on..





Ohh.. I keep forgetting to mention that my girl friend here in town found out she is PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!  I think she is excited and nervous!! But happy to welcome a new baby to our little group of friends.. You can grantee I am going ot love up on it !


Night.


Hope you guys have a great Monday!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment