Friday, August 26, 2011

Pride & Prejudice BLISS....+ New Read!!!

You guys know what a sucker I am for time period romance movies.. The 05' Pride and Prejudice movie was amazing.. Not only do I have the movie, but I also have the book and sound track.. If you have never seen it.. YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!






Its one of the best movies ever.


If you have seen one of the movies.. Yes there are more than one..




I got this one a long time ago and its good but I like the 05' one better.
I couldn't really find a trailer on youtube for this one but there are tons of clips on there...
So be sure to check them out when you have the spare time..


All this leads me to this new read of mine!!




This is the literary sequel to the movie..  I haven't gotten very far..but I have already cried!!!


Sooooo romantic!!


If you love the movie like I do, get this book!!


You will love it... PROMISE!!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment