Tuesday, August 30, 2011

You...

Tumblr_l2ymau4kdt1qa9d1bo1_500_large


I was so happy when Scott walked in the door tonight. I missed him so much today. Its like that a lot of Monday's. Because after a weekend together it sadly ends when Monday rolls around. And on top of it, its a late night.


So it was so nice when he came home and settled into my arms. The love I feel is beyond any kind of measure.




We are 8 years in.. Almost 9 and it feels like we are still newly weds!


He even bought me home these...




beautiful flowers home for me tonight. Since I was so in love with the purple daisy's he got me a few days ago he picked these up for me... They smell ammmmmazzzing!!


It feels so good to have a love like this.  He said tonight that he is so excited about our vacation starting on Saturday! We have took more vacations in this year than any other year. I think this will make our 5 th vacation.. How awesome has this year turned out to be. Going to lay back on that boat and enjoy every minute we will have together.


I wouldn't want to live with that man.


Thank you God..


K Jaggers


No comments:

Post a Comment