Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gatlinburg → Day 3 ←

Sorry this post has been delayed.. For some reason I kept forgetting to get it up!


These pictures are from our last morning in Tennessee. We all woke up, got packed, got the cabin cleaned up and headed out to breakfast.




We ended up at the Red Rooster Pancake Restaurant.


Little Ashlynn wide awake..




And hungry!




There were a lot of people eating breakfast right along with us!




The only thing that might wake me up!!




Breakfast was really good.. I ended up giving my pancakes to Jerred.. They just came with the meal I ordered.


We all ate really well..


Then we said our goodbye and we both went in different directions. It was kinda bitter sweet .. I had a great time with them here but it was also nice just getting back to the 2 of us.


Before we left town I wanted to head to the mall to have our picture done.




Here is some kind of hillbilly water foundation


that goes all the way through the middle of the mall. Its kinda neat!




Here we are!!


As you can see there were a couple waiting to have their picture done!




So we waited ..


After a few minutes we were sitting on that little bench




Oh wow.. LOVE THIS ONE!




Here is another one on the other side.. I should have bought one.. Because I love them both..


but..


I love this one more! What a cute job she did! I am going to get more of these each time I can..


Soon we were heading off home.. The GPS had us out in the middle of no where!




It was such pretty day..




that we opened the sun roof.. rolled down the windows..and just wondered our way until we found the highway.


A few hours later..


We were pretty close to home!


We had a great time there.. I can't wait to go back!!


I am pretty sure the kids had just as good of a time. I just hope they made some good memories!


Wish it could have been a longer trip!


K Jaggers


No comments:

Post a Comment