Friday, August 26, 2011

Galtinburg → Night 2 ←

So we got rested up and cleaned up and before I knew it..



We were getting the baby loaded up and heading out for a night of dinner, shopping, and a sky lift!






This is the restaurant we choose to go to..



The Old Mill..



(  image credit...patroitgetaways.com )



We had a little wait so we headed to..




to look around and do a little shopping!




Of course, Scott packed the baby around!




Tons of goodies!!


I did some shopping...




and checked out.. Love what I got here.. Can you see the cat head on the counter? Will post pictures of them soon!


As soon as I and the kids checked out our name was called for dinner..


We had this huge table!!




Time to figure out what we are having..


I always forget that this restaurant doesn't serve any alcohol.




I ended up ordering basically Thanksgiving dinner!!




Laura got dumplings that the baby loved..


We finished up dinner and back to Gatlinburg we went!



I got our tickets for the sky lift..  




And we were ready to go up the mountain!!




Away we go!




♥ Scotty and me! ♥




What a beautiful night it was!


The ride up was so peaceful. I was a little worried about the baby but she seemed to really like it!






Almost to the top..




Now thats a view!




We all shopped at the gift store on top and bought our little pictures that they took and back down we went!




This time the kids were in front of us!




Heading back!




Looks like we have a tired baby girl.. 




But we were heading back out to the shops! 




We got her a chocolate milk shake and I think that helped keep her up! 




Yummmmmmmm!!!!



So we did our shopping.. 





And we were back in the car heading to the cabin.. 




What a beautiful little busy town.. I love it here.. 
So we were back at the cabin.. having a few drinks enjoying the night away..




Here is our picture from the sky lift..



I got a cute little frame to go with it.. And I will post a picture of that soon!



Also.. Laura and I both got new purses. Here is mine.. Wish I would have got a picture of hers too because it was really cute! I will do a post on this purse with much better pictures in the coming days!



The rest of the night was just Laura and I because the boys couldn't keep up!



I think we crashed out about  230 am..



I think we all had a great few days in the Smoky Mountains..



Gatlinburg → Day 3 ← will be up either tonight or tomorrow!



K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment