Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sick Day...

Sick-teddy-bear_163029099_large


Well... I woke up just a little while ago and found Scott in our bed sick and sleeping. I slept in the spare room last night because he was snoring so much. Neither of us have felt 100%  but today he must have really been feeling bad if he's home and not working. I checked on him.. he was a little dramatic.. as all sick men are! So yea.. husby is home today.. and that should be interesting!


I don't know what I am doing today. I was going to do some community service but with him home.. I might just wait till tomorrow. God knows, I don't want to go anyway!


Just got a call from a lady who is interested in the cats!! Going to meet up with her later tonight. I made her a great deal on both males and she might just end up taking both tonight! Can you believe it!!! I don't want them going anywhere but I also don't want these kittens plus a new litter all running around the house! I just want to find them good loving homes. This family has endured a lot. Her daughter and son in law were victims of a home invasion 2 years ago.. Sadly the son in law was killed.. They have 2 children and she wants to bring some happiness into their lives. I think kitty cats make all children smile!


Loving that Casey Anthony lost her probation appeal.. I mean she killed her kid.. got away with it so damn.. probation is the least she could do!


Going to invite some friends over for


Wbuej5_large


dinner this weekend.. Karen if you are reading this.. just sent you a text and hoping we can get together this weekend! I have missed you guys and with all the company we haven't had time to get together so call when you can! =)


I got a couple emails last night from a few readers who felt the earthquake.. Glad you guys are ok.. I don't think any deaths or injury's have been reported yet. So happy about that! When things like that happen it makes me realize how small and helpless we are all.. Just like the ocean.. it can take over any time it wants. But...thanks for the emails. I don't know all you guys personally. I think you know me better than I know you but it makes me feel great when you interact with me. So thank you.. Glad your safe.


Wow.. I have took a few calls during this post and its already 135pm.. Time flys.. that's for sure.




Hope you guys have a great day!!


And here is a little inspiration for ya!


Everyday_we+heart+it_large


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment