Wednesday, August 24, 2011

LONG Late Night Post!! ~ and... some Sleep Rules ~





Well... did everyone get through Tuesday ok?


That Virgina earthquake really got some people nervous around here. It was felt in D.C., New York, New England area, and North Carolina. We didn't feel anything.. Thank goodness. I hope all you guys are ok in those areas and not too shook up. I can remember the only earthquake I have ever experienced. I think I was around 12 or 13 at my grandparents house and I dropped the phone and went to hold up the fish tank from falling. It wasn't too scary.. but I remember it really well. Send me an email if you felt it.. I would like to hear from you guys!






Well today I got a lot done.. I got a lot of shopping done.. I had to pick up somethings at the store. While I was shopping guess what I found for the first time???




This Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.. Not just any Magic Eraser but..




A bath scrubber!


 I cannot express how well these do with cleaning the bathtub. I use a lot of products in the bath and it does leave a ring at times and this is the magic eraser works so well to get it off. I have not found another cleaning product that works like this one. The main difference between this one and the regular ones is that this one is bigger that's contoured for corners. This also contains a soap scum eliminating solution. Well.. these were amazing too!  I don't think I will ever find anything as good as these little sponges to clean the bath tub.. Get them and try it.. You will be amazed too!


So today I cleaned the bathrooms from top to bottom. I wiped down the walls.. cleaned all the areas..put things away.. cleaned the mirrors and faucets..swept and mopped. I used so much of a Clorox bleach bathroom cleaner that it was actually hard to breath after. It took almost 2 hours to really clean both Scott's and my bathrooms. But it was totally worth it. It feels sooooo good to go in there and it be sparkly clean! Scott was remarking while I cooked dinner that just the last couple of days the house has looked so much better than it has in months..Well.. besides us going crazy and cleaning it for the showing! I wanted to say.. yea..its not magic that the house is looking better.. Its all the work I have been doing! Speaking of dinner. I am going to have a ~ What's on the Menu ~ post coming up tomorrow! It was a super easy dinner that I figured I would share. Its been a while since I have been able to do one of those post so be sure to check back to see it!


Check out these cute pictures I got..




Little Willow loves Super Cooper soooooo much!




I just think she is so precious curled up next to him!


Anyway.. On to other things..


I worked on the Gatlinburg Day 2 post. I had to divide it up into Gatlinburg Day 2 and Gatlinburg Night 2. For the day alone it was 146 pictures.. and yep I uploaded them all.. I also got the night ones uploaded too. So please be patient.. I will have them up tomorrow.. or at least one of them! It took forever to get all the pictures uploaded...all I have to do now is actually write the post!


I got 4 emails sent out today!! It might not sound like a lot but it took a lot of time to get those out.. Hopefully will get more taken care of tomorrow sometime. Again.. if its important.. please call. I am also sorting through all the blog emails too. I have to say.. I am loving the no comments.. email only policy.. More people are responding that way.. Fancy that!!! I got some tags too that I will try to work on in my spare time. I am trying to also sort the questions out from the comments and I will also try to get a post done with those when I can..


Now on to something else.. I should do a post alone for this but I am adding it here..


Tumblr_lqb181szqq1qcwi7lo1_500_large


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


I was talking with a friend tonight about sleep, which got me thinking. Ever since I was a little girl I have been very particular about my sleep. I have a few things that I just can't compromise on, and the way I like to sleep is one of them. Thankfully husby and I have worked it all out over the years.. but its not been easy.


I have took prescription medication from a very young age. I always had trouble falling asleep and still do.. But there are a few things that make it easier.




 I love a soft mattress and fluffy pillows and blankets.I do tend to hog the covers too. But not too many.. Which brings me to my next rule..




I always use a fan.. And by always, I mean even when its
 degrees outside. I love the sound, the breeze and the air being cool.





I absolutely cannot stand having socks on in bed. I like my feet bare and lots of times I just put the sheet in between my feet.. I've done that since I was a baby.


Other things that are equally important:


1. You should never sleep with the tv.. I keep it on right up till about the time I am about to fall to sleep and then its off.


2. Never go to bed angry.


3. Say your prayers (I say mine out loud cause otherwise I just ramble and ramble   )


4. Don’t let pets on your bed!!!! Unless you are a kid, pets belong on the floor or by your front door protecting you! I know this is crazy being I have so much love for my cats.. But when they sleep with me they take up a lot of room and I worry all night about kicking them. So no kittys in the bed while I am sleeping. They usually play while I am sleeping anyway!


5. Make your bed every day. I used to complain about this when I was little but my grandparents always told me it was a great way to start the day. It’s true.


6.. Make your bedroom as dark as possible at night!!!! I only sleep with lights on if I’m scared. Otherwise the darker the room the better you sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.


7. Turn the phone down.. I have mine where I can still here calls ( not as loud as always ) and my facebook and email notifications are silent..I switch it all around to loud every morning.


And when I am in bed trying to fall asleep this is what is happening..


Tumblr_lqa5l9zhet1r1vglpo1_500_large
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



So this post is SUPER long!! I need to be getting to bed soon..



Hope you all have a great Wednesday!



K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment