Saturday, August 27, 2011

TGIF!!!



Happy Happy Friday Friends!!!


I figure many of you are happy because the weekend is here and you get some time off work! Just remember if you are on the East Coast Line.. to prepare for the hurriciane. Even right now its starting to rain and get windy on the North Carolina beaches. Its cloudy here right now but no rain!






And dont forget to hurricane Prof your cats too!!


haahaha!! I saw this picture on facebook and just had to share! Soooo cute!


I actually turned the air off and opened the windows because it sure feels cool enough to let the breeze flow in. I do think we have some rain coming today but in late afternoon or tonight. Which is good because I have some errands to run in just a little bit. Really I think I can get it all done at Walmart..But besides that this Friday is pretty laid back!


I am so nervous that Gabby is going to go into labor any day now. She is so big and I doubt she understands me, but this will be the last time she has to go through this. I love the kittens.. Love the idea of a busy cattery.. But I think its time to slow it down. First and foremost.. I don't like putting my cat through this. Its hard on her and this enough. Will do a longer post later about what we are doing and not doing with the cattery.


Ok.. well want to run errands before it rains.. Lots of post coming up today and tonight so stay tuned!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment