Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Movie Review.. The Conspirator



Last night Scott and I watched this movie.. I love any kind of history movie.. So does husby so we both were ready to settle in for our evening at home together.


This movie was directed by Robert Redford and I knew it had to be good.. He doesn't do any kind of work half ass..


There were so many historical facts to this movie. I really enjoyed it..I didn't expect for it to end the way it did.. I didn't know the story that well.. I certainly did realize that a handful of other people conspired to kill Lincoln either.


I kept the movie so I could watch it again.. I always miss things the first time I watch something. I have yet to watch it but I will soon. And if I have any other thoughts I will be sure to add them at the bottom of this post..


Sooo ... back to the review.. A great family movie for a little older kids. I think most people would like it so dont pass it up.. It is a period movie and takes places in the 1800's.. You guys know I love that!


Here's the trailer!!


Have a great night!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment