AccessiWatch offers the following links for the week of November 4th, 2011:
- An introduction to inclusive design
- Assistive Technology Timeline
- Benefits of Web Accessibility
- Buying Power of Persons with Disabilities
- Enabling Full Keyboard Access on the Mac
- Google Apps Accessibility: A Light at the End of the Tunnel?
- Level of accessibility in public websites in comparison with legislative provisions and the deadline for implementation of WCAG 2.0
- Open-Captions, Using Closed Captions as Meta Data for ASL
- The Worst Thing to Put on Your Company Website
- Up close with iOS 5: Accessibility features
AccessiWatch - Advocating Web accessibility and social inclusion for people with disabilities on the Web. One link at a time.
AccessiWatch Weekly RoundUp #120
Fri, 04 Nov 2011 05:05:00 GMT