Friday, November 18, 2011

Away I Go!!

Tumblr_li7n3nidjh1qaobbko1_500_large




I just woke up and I am still pretty tired. I am sure I could have slept at least an hour longer!
I have things to do today and I can't just stay in the bed today.. Wish I could have though! Its a pretty fall day here. I have no idea how warm it is outside but the sun is shinning and it looks pretty!


I really don't want to go to the store today. I don't know why more grocery stores deliver. Around here that is just something that doesn't happen. But today I would pay big money to shop from the computer and have it delivered to me. Sigh..


Anyway, I have a handful of videos coming up today and I will be getting them posted when I come home. I will also be working on married life post for today too! =)


The cats are bouncing around here today like this entire house is kitty city!! I guess it is huh!? The bad thing is while they are jumping around from couch to couch to chair their nails are not doing so good with the leather furniture. I have thought about covering them up while they are little and I just might! It would be better than watching them just destroy the furniture!


Well got to get cleaned up and get out of here! Hope you guys have a beautiful day!


Talk to you when I get back!!


K Jaggers
♥ 




No comments:

Post a Comment