Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tagged







YOU ASKED AND I AM ANSWERING. SO HERE GOES.





Name:


Kisha Lynn Watteau - Jaggers



Birthday:




3-23-76



Birthplace:




Louisville Kentucky



Current Location:




North Carolina



Eye Color:




Blue



Hair Color:




Brown



Height:




5'1



Right Handed or Left Handed:




Right



Your Heritage:



French



The Shoes You Wore Today:



 Nikes



Your Weakness:



My kids, My husband and Kitty Cats



Your Fears:



 Pain



Your Perfect Pizza:



Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil



Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:



 Well this year is almost over but for next year, breed more beautiful cats!



Your Most Overused Phrase On an Facebook:



 LOL



Thoughts First Waking Up:



Coffee, Coffee, Coffee



Your Best Physical Feature:



hummm.. I guess my eyes



Your Bedtime:



LATE



Your Most Missed Memory:



 Days playing with my brother



Pepsi or Coke:



Coca Cola in those little glass bottles



MacDonalds or Burger King:



Mickey D's - I love the Sweet Tea



Single or Group Dates:



Single is the best!



Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:



Lipton



Chocolate or Vanilla:



Chocolate



Cappuccino or Coffee:



Both



Do you Smoke:



 Yes



Do you Swear:



Like a sailor, I gave up trying to stop years ago!



Do you Sing:



 Nope, everyone runs away when I do



Do you Shower Daily:



What kind of question is this.. BOTH - DAILY



Have you Been in Love:



Yes, and I am still loving him



Do you want to go to College:



 Already Did



Do you want to get Married:



Already Did, and he's amazing!



Do you believe in yourself:



Doing my best



Do you get Motion Sickness:



No....not at all



Do you think you are Attractive:



I have my moments



Are you a Health Freak:



No



Do you get along with your Parents:



 Yes with my mom, not so much with my dad



Do you like Thunderstorms:



 I love them



Do you play an Instrument:



Not anymore



In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:



Yes



In the past month have you Smoked:



 Yes



In the past month have you been on Drugs:



Had a little " Natural Tobacco" a while back



In the past month have you gone on a Date:



 Yep.. with husby



In the past month have you gone to a Mall:



No



In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:



No



In the past month have you eaten Sushi:



Yes



In the past month have you been on Stage:



No and won't be!



In the past month have you been Dumped:



Nope not in about 9 years



In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:



Nope, but I would like to!



Ever been Drunk:



Of course



Ever been called a Tease:



No, but I could make a living out of it, if need be!



Ever been Beaten up:



 Yes



How do you want to Die:



Surrounded by my grandchildren and with a kitten in my bed.



What do you want to be when you Grow Up:



I'm doing it.. Taking care of my home and husband and raising cats.



What country would you most like to Visit



Italy



In a Man or Woman..

Favourite Eye Color:



Any



Favourite Hair Color:



Dark but I like grey too!



Short or Long Hair:



short



Height:



I like tall guys!



Weight:



Prefer skinny



Best Clothing Style:



 Nicely dressed



Number of Drugs I have taken:



Too many to count



Number of CDs I own:



Not as many as I would like



Number of Piercings:



 0



Number of Tattoos:



 0



Number of things in my Past I Regret:



 Speaking before thinking



If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?



In a second



If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?



Julia Child



If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it?



No



Whom do you admire and why?



Women who make a difference, Men who are loving and honest and mothers.



What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?



Cinderella



You're walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?



Anything I could to make the situation better



If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?



Yep probably something that would support them well and also a respected field.



What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?



Don't want to say.. but it was with my husband



What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?



Ending up naked in the neighbors yard



As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?



Most likely



If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?



Yes



In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you'd receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?



At one point in my life, I would have said yes.. but now NO



How old were you when you lost your virginity




Almost 16


Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?


Ghost.. but not the others


If you could live forever, would you want to?



Watch my family grow


Which fivtional movie character most resembles who you are?

Belle
If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?




The night before my brother died.



If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?


I don't know


If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?


Too big of a job for me
If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?


Maybe but I am done with kids!


Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?


Live longer so I could spend more time with my family




Where were you 1 hour ago?



In my bed



Who will be your next kiss?



Well probably a kitty cat but my husband


Do you kiss a lot of people?



No



Are you wearing socks right now?



Yes

When was the last time you went out of state?



My extended daughters wedding in Tenn



Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?



No



What was the last thing you had to drink?



Sweet Tea



What are you wearing right now?



Sweats and t shirt



What was your last purchase?



Kitty food

Last food you ate?



Captain Crunch Cereal



Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?



Scott



Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?



No


Do you have a pet?



6 cats and a dog.



What's the last sporting event you watched?



Nascar with husby



Are you a Pirate?



What?? NO



If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?



In another country with my kids and husband



What is the last thing you purchased online?



Make up



One thing you hate about yourself?



I stopped hating myself a long time ago



What's your favorite soup?



Broccoli and cheese



Do you miss anyone?



Yes



Last play you saw?



It was at Sea World.. can't remember the name



What are your plans for the day?



Cleaning and blogging



Ever go to camp?



Not in years



What do you know about the future?



Nothing is promised



Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No





How is one to classify you?



Loyal
Do you have a tan?


No
How old do you want to be when you have kids?


Done that already


Last person who made you cry?


My dad and ex husband
Do you have any tattoos or piercings?



NO
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?


Always



How do you like your soda?


Over ice


Do you like hot sauce?


Never



Next time you'll take a shower?



Tomorrow when I wake up.. bath later toinght


What is your mood?



Relaxed



How old are you?



35



Who do you want to see today?


kids and husby



What are you doing right now?


Finishing this


Have a great Monday!!
K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment