Thursday, November 17, 2011

→ Tagged ←





Here's another fun tag!!






1. Last thing you put in your mouth.
Sweet Tea



2.Where was your profile picture taken?
The one on google is from our vacation to Mexico.
We were in New Orleans when it was taken.


3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
Nope



4.Name someone who made you laugh today.
My mom



5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
430 am - sleeping issues



7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?

yes



8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Karen & Rick


9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?

I want to believe its possible but most times no.



10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Yuck



11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
When my ex husband cut my daughters hair short.


12. Who took your profile picture?
My sister



13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Scott



14. Was yesterday better than today?
Nope, husby was home with me yesterday.



15. Can you live a day without TV?
I really could but I don't really want to.


16. Are you upset about anything?
Missing my kids



17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Always because you can always learn something from them.



19. Night out or night in?
Night in



20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Calender and to do list.



21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My beloved and so missed mother in law Catherine Smith


22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
To Scott " I would rather find you "


23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Great and sad - great that I have the love of my life and sad the kids are with their father.



24. Do you hate any one?
Yes a female cousin of mine.



25. If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?
Emails from friends and bloggers



26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
I think so.



27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes my daughter and also my husband has said I am the perfect woman for him.



28. What song is stuck in your head?
Adel - someone like you


29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be.?
My ex husband bringing my kids back



30. Do you want to have grand kids before you’re 50?
Ha! I already have a grand daughter


31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Grocery Shopping


32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much



33. Do you smile a lot?
On certain days.


If you want to answer these, go right ahead and send me an email with your answers!




K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment