Friday, November 18, 2011

Up Early



Yep, your on the right blog, I'm up! I had a weird dream, and some how I forced myself to wake up and end it. When I was awake for a few seconds, I started coughing and it didn't stop for a good couple of minutes. So I climbed out of my warm bed to come get some coffee and here I am. Sneezing now.. I already took a some cold medicine. I hope and pray I knock out this cold before it becomes the flu. I still never got that damn flu shot and I am starting to regret it.


Its freezing down here. I sent Scott a text and told him when it's this cold down here, to turn on the heat. He tried saying it was 75. Yea right.. I looked at the thermostat and it was 62 in here. That's just too cold for me. So I got the fireplace going and covered up. The sun is coming in through the windows and that is helping too. Burrrrr..


I don't really plan on getting up to do anything. When I am done with this post, I am going to lay back and maybe doze off a bit more, if I can. The cats are going wild around here. They are becoming hand fulls as they grow older. Jumping and leaping around here, running up the stairs, then down stairs and getting into everything that they can find. Its almost time to find them new homes. Its so hard to part with anyone but I bet we find some great homes for them to go into!


Well, hope everyone is having a great morning! I also hope that you guys are happy today is FRIDAY!!! I can't believe how fast the week flew by. The clock is ticking on Christmas! I have to start getting things together and start shopping. I am no where near ready yet but starting to get my budget and list ready.


Well.. meds are kicking in and I am getting sleepy..


Talk to you in while.


xoxo


K Jaggers




No comments:

Post a Comment