Saturday, November 26, 2011

Display's from TODAY and a few Sale Items!!



While I was shopping around Walgreens I did snap some pictures of the displays up. Most of the displays are nail items right now. I wish I would have took more but this is what I got!


They had a big big display




For the Great Lash Mascara.


You know, the one




with the little heart shaped brush! If you didn't see my review on this you can click HERE
to see it. You might just be surprised!


I wondered around and saw






this great deal that I wish I would have got.


Also.. I knew the Eco Tools Limited Edition Kabuki Set had landed in stores but didn't see. I asked and the ditsy girl behind the counter had no idea what I was talking about..


But after looking again.. I saw it




on top shelf.. I am only 5"1 and it was hard to see.. But I got one!!! I am going to get a few more for gifts too!


Here is a display for




Wet and Wild Shine Polish




Lots to choose from






I am not sure I am going to like these but might try one next time.


Right beside that display was the Wet and Wild Sparkle City Shadows.




These are cream shadows with glitter.. Again.. not sure how I will like these.


So they stayed on the shelf!


Then I cam across the Sally Hansen Gem Crush Polishes




I think these are really pretty




I am going to have to try some of these but waiting till they go on sale first!


Right beside them was the other new Sally Hansen Nail Polish..




Smooth and Perfect Polishes.




These are suppose to give you a very smooth finish




but I just wish they had some darker shades.


I also saw some of these new Kiss Polish Strips




that maybe will work as good as the Sally Hansen Polish Strips..


Never know!


Then I came upon..




Loreal Color Rich Holiday Collection.




Beautiful colors that I think anyone would love!


Ok... Now I wanted to show you the Sally Hansen Sale..






 
I mean, if this doesn't make you run right out to your local Walgreens, I don't know what will..




This is one hell of a deal on these polishes.


And the same goes with the Rimmel!




I hope this gives you an idea of some of the things you will find at your local Walgreens. I wish I would have took more pictures of sale items but I was too busy shopping today!


If you haven't checked out today's Walgreens Haul click HERE to see it!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment