Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fill in the _________Friday!!









Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of


Hell. I don't prefer to wake up early and get into a huge crowd to save a few $. I would rather just find the sales on an average day!


















   If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for
I would be hunting for lots of things for family and friends that I need to get Christmas gifts!
The best thing I ate yesterday was 


I would have to say the chocolate fountain.. I loved it!!








 Something I've been learning lately is 
I don't always have to do things perfect around the house. Just doing them fast and getting it done is just fine for us. If the clothes are not folded perfect or if the beds are not made exactly the way I wish, its ok.. it really doesn't matter.






  I cannot start my day without 
My coffee, the news and my kittys







  My nighttime attire consists of 
 A lot of times, my husby's pj's otherwise sweats and comfy shirt!



  I am looking forward to
Getting my errands ran today and getting back home.I don't want to have to run all over town on this kind of black shopping day but got to get some things for the animals and also for the house!
Have a great day!





I will be back later to chat more after all my errands are done!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment