Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fill in the ___________!!!



I can't believe I almost forgot Fill in the blank FRIDAY!!!


So here I am.. its late here but on the west coast, it's still Friday, so its not too late yet!


Here we go!!




1. A nervous habit I have is
Twirling my hair.. I tie in knots at times. This isn't huge.. When I get nervous, my heart seems to race really fast but that's not a habit is it!?





2. Something that makes me sad is 
Well, I get sad when I see people celebrate some one's death. One of the things I am talking about is killing big big names.. such Osama Bin Laden or Kaddafi. I understand that maybe they needed to die but I don't stand up and cheer to that. They still had families and people who loved them and I don't rejoice in killing anyone. Never will.




3. Today I am thankful for
The heat. It was really cold here today and when I woke up it was freezing in the house. It seemed to take forever to warm things up, but it was worth it. Now the house is nice and cozy!




4. My favorite room in my house is  
I spend most of the time in my living room. I blog from here 99% of the time but my favorite room would have to be my bathroom. That huge bath tub of mine just takes the cake. I am in it every night.. without fail and sometimes I spend over an hour in there soaking!


 
5. I can't stand 
Being lied to. I would rather hear the truth no matter how bad  it is instead of being lied to. And a lie by omission is still a lie.




6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would  
Get started on Christmas. I feel wayyy behind already!




7. The last person I hung out with was
My mom.. we talk a lot!


Have a great Saturday!




K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment