( I skipped a couple Friday's so I am doubling up this week.. Enjoy! )
1. My Favorite new blog of the moment is NieNie Dialogues - I don't know if any of you guys remember this woman on Oprah, but she and her husband were in a serious airplane accident. They were burned really badly and this blog is of survival and how she goes on day to day. It inspires me to not complain about every day things. If she can go on after going through so much, my " bad " days are nothing that I can't get through. She really inspires me.
2. Something I am thankful for is My beautiful friends and family. They have blessed me with so much love, support and happiness.
3. Something that made me laugh this week was The movie that I watched last night. Don't worry, will be doing a review today on it!
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is A beautiful new chocolate male Persian kitty.
5. I am excited about Husby getting home at 6pm tonight!
6. If I were a color I would be Wow.. what a hard one! Ummm.. I would say Red. Its vibrant as is my personality and it stands out, as I do!
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by staying in and staying warm in front of the fireplace and watching the leaves fall through the window!
8. When I was a kid I wanted to be a Vet when I grew up.
9. As an adult, my dream job would be a make up artist.
10. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my mom.
11. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was Princess Leia... my brother was Dark Vader the same year!
12. My favorite childhood toy was I didn't really play with a lot of toys but I did love my set of My Little Pony's!
13. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I playing in the yard on the 4th of July and was too scared of firecrackers so I put one in the vent area of the hood of my grandmothers car and lit it. Needless to say, It put a big burn spot on the car and I got all my fireworks taken away that year, and got grounded and got whipped.. Yea.. not so fun!
14. I get daily inspiration from we heart it, bloggers, friends and people around town.
15. My favorite thing about this week was/is Finally finding our dog Super Cooper.
16. Colder weather makes me want to stay inside and stay warm!
17. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are My beautiful husband, My Children and My Kitty Cats
18. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose Wow.. how hard of a question. I guess if I had to pick only one kind for the rest of my life, I would say it would have to be Nike Running Shoes. Yes, I know that is not too practical if I am dressing up, but I am a Nike girl and don't think I could ever live without them... and if I were dressing up, I guess I would just have to go without shoes or heels!
19. My Personality type is Type A.. all the way!! I am very compulsive about making list, being organized and trying to keep things the same. I do not like change and I do not like surprises.
20. I have a serious problem resisting Make up sales!
21. My favorite color to wear is black. I love white too but I tend to like black better when it comes to close because they are not only thinning but I love to accessorize with color!
Ok!! Thats it!!