Friday, November 18, 2011

HA! What a day!!

Ok. here is my day up till now..


I took off.. got gas, headed to Walmart.




got my coupons right in the front of my cart..


Started shopping..


BTW.. have you seen the new Barilla Pasta Sauces??




Of course I got some.. and will be sure to let you guys know how good they are!


Kept shopping..




Got checked out.. Saved about $25.00 with the coupons..


Loving that!!


Got the grocery's




loaded in the trunk..


Drove back towards my house..


The sun was shinning so bright..




But its a lie.. Its freezing out. I didnt' wear a jacket and I turned into an ice cube.


Was talking on the phone with my mom when I passed a police officer




who pulled me over. Yep.. got a ticket for speeding. I have been dancing around this police officer for months. I see her all the time. She sees me all the time and now.. she just gave me a new bill for about $ 160.00.. GREAT... not..


Was very thankful that I was allowed to come home and go to jail.


I was bringing my grocries in and sitting them on the floor..






and the cats were loving it.. And before I got them out of the house, they managed to tear a package of ground round and had a snack..


WOW.. should have just stayed home today!!


Thankfully, I am here and this is where I am staying the rest of tonight and tomorrow too!!


More post to come!


But got to pick up around here first.


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment