Saturday, November 26, 2011

Home and Tired!!

Tumblr_lsqgiwrggg1r0kld6o1_1280_large_large


Just wanted to say hi to you guys. Its been a long day of errands, paying bills and shopping. I was thankful that most of the - Crazy Black Friday - people were gone by time I hit the stores around 3 pm, and traffic wasn't too bad!


Scott has been home for about an hour and we just did some fast food for dinner being I have a ton of things left to put away and I also want to get some post up on here!


First off, I hit ALL the drugstores and found nothing at CVS or Rite Aide. But Walgreens was a different story. I got a TON of great deals at Walgreens today and I am uploading pictures from that haul in a few minutes and it will be the next post up!!


Hope you all had a great day! Let me know if you found any good post!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment