Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW - Chocolat



I know this movie came out like a looooong time ago but last night I watched it for the first time ever.. I was browsing around on Time Warner Payper View. I found this one under BIG HITS and thought what the hell, since I had never watched it.


I go up to bed.. put the movie on and start to get sleepy. I was kinda watching it and kinda drifting off to sleep when I heard a man speaking.. My thoughts were, OH SHIT, That's Johnny Deep.. I had no idea he was in the movie. I know the box above shows him but I didn't see that when ordering the movie and I didn't read the info because I knew the movie was about chocolate. Well that sure got my attention and my sleepy self woke right up when I heard that voice of his! WOW.. is not just a beautiful man!? And in this movie he was a bit younger but still just as cute!


I liked this movie. I found it interesting that the church was so against every little thing and these little chocolates that she was making, turned the town around to a happier place. Loved it.. It's amazing what food can do!


If you haven't seen this movie yet.. even though its 10 years old, you should! It was great!!






Really cute movie, and kinda Inspiring too!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment