Saturday, November 26, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW - Retreat -

Retreat (movie) Poster Art


After Scott and I came home from dinner last night we decided to lay back and watch this movie. I found it in PRE DVD on Time Warner On Demand. I was basically searching for something to watch and watched the preview. I love Thandie Newton.. she has played in Mission Impossible, and a few other movies I can't remember right now.. but I love her. And in this movie, she was able to actually speak in her actual voice inside of a fake American voice!


So, we watched it and it is about a couple to take off to this island in the middle of no where, surrounded by water after a miscarriage. A man washes to shore and they take him only to find out there is an airborne killer disease that is among them. Or is it..


This movie kept us very much on the edge of our seats and was actually pretty good. I would have to give it a 8 out of 10. The ending SHOCKED me and I totally didn't see it coming!


So if you see this out and about.. I don't think anyone will be disappointed! Even husby liked it!!!


Here's the trailer!!




K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment