Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Evening

Its 2 am.. I am not tired one bit. I guess that's just the way I live. I hate it sometimes. Tomorrow, I have to get up and get to the grocery store and from start to finish, I can guarantee it will be 2 hours of my day gone. Plus more time once I get home putting things away. So I should be asleep, but guess that's just not happening right now!


If you guys saw from my [ VIDEO POST ] our weather has been very very wet around here today.


Here's why..




we had some severe storms around us..




Tornado weather.


I don't mind storms but I do mind being home alone when we have tornado warnings all over the place. I really wanted Scott to come home but thankfully they passed and he came home pretty early tonight. I couldn't imagine trying to deal with a tornado with all our animals.. ALONE.. Just glad it passed.. Its been raining here for 2 days now. I am hoping tomorrow is dry!


Scott came home and we watched some crazy show on the History Channel - one of our favorite channels to watch - and then I got up to make dinner. I wasn't really feeling it again tonight but I managed to get it done.


I broke out the BBQ sauce and decided that I was going to coat something with it!




This is one of my favorite bbq sauces of all time..


Yummm!!


I thawed out some pork chops and




cooked them up with that sauce and then got busy fixing a couple sides..


got some noodles on, instead of potatoes..


And then I got the bright idea to whip up some ..




chocolate mocha pudding.


By then..




noodles were done and
I popped some carrots in the microwave and before I knew it




Dinner was served!!




It was actually pretty good!


Afterwards, it was time for..




Dessert.


I seriously don't know why I didn't just have this for dinner!




I thought I had whipped cream but I didn't so we just had to make due with the sprinkles!




I can't tell you how good this was. Husby really liked it too!


After dinner I had a cup of




hot green tea that my friend sent me. I did a review on this tea tonight and if you didn't read it yet you should!! Click [ HERE ] to check it out!


We watched a great movie and just hung out!! I will get a review up hopefully tomorrow or Friday on the movie so stay tuned for that too! Also friends, I am uploading a video right now about how I keep my life, my family, and my blog organized.. Not to be missed. It also shows how I put together many post. I think it will show you guys how much thought actually goes into them. Sure, some are fast and I don't really need to brainstorm but when its a longer post, I brainstorm for days before you guys ever read it. I am sure this is the case for many bloggers. It's a lot of work. In fact, husby is trying to find blogging work for me that pays! hahaha!! He's always up to something! He above everyone else knows how much time I put into this and knows how much I enjoy it!


I have tons of post I have been working on but tomorrow I have a day of shopping and putting things up. Yea.. no fun. I did get my coupons all organized.. I put that up too. Just in case you are interested in seeing it.. you can find it [ HERE ] . I am still learning about all this coupon stuff and if you have suggestions email me and let me hear them. God knows, I want to save money and all your tips are appreciated. If I get enough of them, I will post them up on here for everyone to see! Anyway, back to tomorrow.. I have a busy day and I am going to try to get up the Married Life Post. I don't know if I will or not have it up tomorrow or tomorrow night. There was some bullshit drama with this series last week and I took them down. That was a poor decision on my part and they are starting right back up. But with my busy day, I don't know when it will be finished. It might be over the weekend. Who knows. But I am working on it so stay tuned!


Well if I have any hopes of getting up before 2 pm.. I have got to get to bed asap!


Ohh.. more kitty cat video's coming tomorrow too.. So tomorrow will be a busy video day!


Have a great morning!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment