Sunday, November 20, 2011

Night!!

320288-10-1309616939136_large


Its 3 am here and I just got finished with the WEEKEND NOTES and need to get to bed soon. I just wanted to say good night to you guys!


I also want to say thank you to all my readers who keep coming back to this blog. I share a lot of my life on here but I also try to make it more than just about me. That's why there are reviews, recipes, household tips, coupon tips.. you name it, I have probably blogged about it! Thank you guys so much. I love hearing from you and I hope that more and more of you start sending emails!!


Another thing going on in my life right now is 2.. not 1 but 2 of my girl friends marriages are falling apart. I won't get into too many details but one of their husbands moved out today and the other girlfriend of mine is really wanting out of her marriage and working towards it every day. I just want to SCREAM at these men to get their acts together. But one is hurt and the other man is just being really inconsiderate. Both these girls are having a hard time right now and they need your prayers. Both strong women but both frail at the same time. I feel horrible for them both and all I can do is be there for each of them. So if you are reading this, please keep them in your prayers and send love their way. ♥


Scott and I plan on working around the house tomorrow. He will be up much sooner than I am . He is planning on getting the gutters cleaned out, and they really really need it. Besides that the day is open!


Have a great Sunday. Be sure to spend it with the ones you love!


Off to bed I go!


xoox


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment