Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sunday Night Dinner.. with friends!

Last nights dinner was fairly simple and easy..


Here is what I decided to cook..


I found this little ham, that I thought would work perfect..


And for the rest of the dinner




I decided on corn, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese ( for Jake and I ) and bread.


Simple.. I wanted to spend time with my friends, not stuck in the kitchen!


Got the ham in the a baking dish




and in the oven


Then got busy setting the table






I decided to switch out the bread to




this bake at home loaf ( will do a review on this line of bread in the coming weeks )


Made all the sides..


( No pictures needed, you guys know how to make mashed potatoes, corn and mac n cheese! )


Got dinner




Served up..






quick and easy




but really good!


I was so hungry that I forgot to get a picture of my plate before I started eating but




this one will have to do! It was really good. I enjoyed it and have left overs for later today!


A great Sunday dinner with great




friends!


xoxo


K Jaggers


No comments:

Post a Comment