Monday, November 14, 2011

Sunday Brunch and Dinner!!

Well today has been nothing but a day of leisure around here. I kid you not, we have not done much of anything except lay around and be lazy.


However, husby got up and made




omelets for brunch! Can you believe that? Yep my husband Mr. Scott Jaggers at the stove!!


Then the day just continued and it was time to make something for dinner. I really didn't want to put too much effort in it so I decided on a nice easy..






Pork Roast.


 The oven did all the work and its a cold day here so it helped warm it up a little !


Just took it out of the package and




put it in a shallow baking dish.


Seasoned it up with thyme, garlic, salt and pepper then




added some water ( about 1/2 cup )


Then put it




in the oven at 400 for about an hr and a half.


Once it was done, I let it




rest while I got the simple sides ready.


But just to be sure, I checked it with my dandy little thermometer




as you can see it tells you that pork should be at 175


and when I tested it, it was




Perfect!


And Dinner




 
served!!


Super Good and Super Easy!!


And not much to clean up either!


Can't beat that!!!!!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment